Episode # 718 - AutoComplete vs Validation
Use AutoComplete and Validation to allow easier entry of values.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Laura, Erik, and Howard all sent in similar workarounds to podcast 713. In this episode, we will take a look at how to offer a validation dropdown that will allow keyboard afficianados to enter values quickly. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel 97-2007 from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 377 tips from the book!
You don't need to go spend an entire day at the local computer chain store to learn Excel. Take 3 minutes to learn this lesson now with our free video!
Tags/Keywords for this video: Validation, AutoComplete
More Excel Video Lessons
If you like this video, there are hundreds of 2-5 minute videos available here:
- Excel training videos about Charts
- Excel training videos about VBA
- Excel training videos about Pivot Tables
- Excel training videos about Data Analysis
- Excel training videos about Formulas
- Excel training videos about Formatting
- Excel training videos about Printing
- Excel training videos about Excel 2007
- Excel Video Lessons Index