Episode # 714 - Choose Value
VBA userform to allow you to choose a value.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
In yesterday's podcast, we were frustrated that the Validation dropdown would not allow us to type a few letters of the entry. In Episode 714, we will take a look at a tiny userform and macro to replace the validation dropdown. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel 97-2007 from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 377 tips from the book!
You don't need to go spend an entire day at the local computer chain store to learn Excel. Take 4 minutes to learn this lesson now with our free video!
Tags/Keywords for this video: VBA, Userform, Select a value
More Excel Video Lessons
If you like this video, there are hundreds of 2-5 minute videos available here:
- Excel training videos about Charts
- Excel training videos about VBA
- Excel training videos about Pivot Tables
- Excel training videos about Data Analysis
- Excel training videos about Formulas
- Excel training videos about Formatting
- Excel training videos about Printing
- Excel training videos about Excel 2007
- Excel Video Lessons Index