Episode # 488 - Classic Menus 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Bill Gates asked the question: 'The ribbon is fine, but there will be a classic mode, right?'. The Office interface team convinced Bill that this was not the way to go. And, unfortunately, learning the new ribbon is the #1 complaint about Office 2007. Well, the folks at www.addintools.com did for you what Microsoft would not do, they brought the classic Excel 2003 menu bar, plus the standard and formatting toolbars back to Excel 2007. The add-in is perfect for someone who is trying to learn Excel 2007 in a pain-free manner and is now available at www.mrexcel.com. If you need a new feature, you can use the new ribbon tabs. But, if you need to use an item off the old menu, just stay right on the new Menu tab and find the menu exactly where you expect it would be. Episode 488 shows you how.
You don't need to go spend an entire day at the local computer chain store to learn Excel. Take 2 minutes to learn this lesson now with our free video!
Tags/Keywords for this video: Formatting
More Excel Video Lessons
If you like this video, there are hundreds of 2-5 minute videos available here:
- Excel training videos about Charts
- Excel training videos about VBA
- Excel training videos about Pivot Tables
- Excel training videos about Data Analysis
- Excel training videos about Formulas
- Excel training videos about Formatting
- Excel training videos about Printing
- Excel training videos about Excel 2007
- Excel Video Lessons Index