Episode # 690 - Page Setup
Repeat headings and titles at the top of each printed page, with page numbers.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Can you specify rows to repeat at the bottom? Can you specify columns to repeat at the right? Can you have a dynamic page number in the "rows to repeat at top" area? If you are asking these questions, I think you need to invetigate the Page Setup Header/Footer tab. It will solve most of these questions. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel 97-2007 from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 377 tips from the book!
You don't need to go spend an entire day at the local computer chain store to learn Excel. Take 2 minutes to learn this lesson now with our free video!
Tags/Keywords for this video: header, footer, page numbers
More Excel Video Lessons
If you like this video, there are hundreds of 2-5 minute videos available here:
- Excel training videos about Charts
- Excel training videos about VBA
- Excel training videos about Pivot Tables
- Excel training videos about Data Analysis
- Excel training videos about Formulas
- Excel training videos about Formatting
- Excel training videos about Printing
- Excel training videos about Excel 2007
- Excel Video Lessons Index