Merry Christmas!

Smitty

Legend
(or whatever you happen to celebrate) & best wishes for a Happy New Year!

I'm outta' here!

Smitty

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all!! :D

<CENTER>
jinglebells.gif
</center>

Edited by Von Pookie ~ Removed the midi file

Ya know, I have a few "Home" projects I am working on as well as work, and I came here to get a few answers and I realised ..

I never got the chance to say...

"Merry Xmas!" to you all.

I mostly get the answers or make soloutions from other posts and sometimes I think I should say "Thanks" but dont want to bump the post, I post on other boards where I am more useful and get fed up of the "Thanks" I get from "Personal Messages" so I probably don't say "Thanks" as much as I should on here.

But, now is a good time as any to say "Thanks, and a Merry Christmas to all who post here and have given me more advice than I shall ever probably properly acknowledge"

:)

And .. A Happy New Year to ALL!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all!

It looks like I'm finally getting over the cold/bug thing I caught from my mother-in-law while vacationing in Denver, so I'll be around more next week.

Take care all!

I am disappointed that "the Jingle Bells" MIDI was removed. I thought it was cute.

Yes I know, I agreed that Mr. Excel could do anything they want.

Happy Valentines Day.

It was cute, but it was annoying as heck. I know I'm not one to enjoy it when out of nowhere a page starts playing music and I had no warning. In general it wasn't really necessary, lounge post or no.

I haven't tried to do anything here (or elsewhere) with MIDI files, but perhaps you could edit that post to have a hyperlink to the midi file so if someone wanted to hear it, he could click on the link to activate the music? Don't know if that's possible, just a thought...

That I wouldn't be opposed to. Sorry I didn't actually think of that at the time, StACase.

If you still have the link to the .midi file, feel free to post it. Just please don't embed it so it automatically plays (though I don't think you can do that now, anyway--we can specify allowed HTML tags and all)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benefuexx

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back