Hi Moderators, could you delete my post please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually only delete posts if they contain private information or are duplicates or violate some rules.

I don't see anything in there that is private/personal or violates any rules. Can you tell me why you would like it deleted (if there is some personal reason you don't want to share with the community, you can use the Report button, and that will send your report just to the Moderator group where it can't be seen on the Public Forums).

Hello Moderators! Sorry to jump in here but would you mind deleting this thread as well?
In future, such requests are better made by using the 'Report' button that appears at the bottom left of every post. In the report process you can explain any details and the Moderators can decide on the best course of action.

We do not generally delete threads and certainly not if others have responded to them.

Also, as Peter said, you should use the Report post button for this kind of request. I'm locking this thread to avoid others doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back