Please delete or edit my post?

JayStax

Hello,

Here is a link to my post: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...rks-partially-cannot-get-find-everything.html

I wanted to edit out the second column of data because it is a sensitive ID number I meant to substitute out. The first column of data is also, but without a reference to what kind of number it is, it really doesnt matter. Its the second column with data starting with INS.

You can delete the entire thread or edit it. I really do not care, it doesnt seem like I am going to get an answer so I am moving on anyways.

Thank you for your time,
-J

The INS helps people to work out your lookup, I for one have no idea what INS relates to or how that is associated through your work against the original number, jut looks like a pair of random IDs

I'm surprised your giving up on getting a solution here. Sounds like you expect instant answers. This post is only about 2 hrs. old.

I have modified your thread to remove the tables. In the future, please do not post thousands of records. Just a few will do.

Also, for these type of issues, you typically will get the quickest response if you use the Report button found in the lower left corner of each post. These creates a Report for to the Moderator team, and they can handle it (where they would only see this if they happened to stumble upon this thread).

I really do not care, it doesnt seem like I am going to get an answer so I am moving on anyways.
Seems like you are giving up on it awfully quick. You thread wasn't even two hours old when you posted this. It isn't realistic to think that every problem can be solved instantly.

Thanks, I appreciate you're help.

I've used this board in the past(not my first account), I was hoping it was something simple. Rather, it seems to be more complicated. I just do not have the time.

It isn't about giving up, but effectively managing my own time. I am not making demands, I just thought I would see what everyone else thought. Sorry if it came across like that, I was just trying to give you the option to do whichever is most fitting to your forum standards.

Once again thank you for your help!

You may want to take a look back at that thread. I replied back to it. It still *may* be something simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back