Using MrExcel Again :)

Sandler

Board Regular
Hey gang,

It looks like I registered for this site about 5 years ago, but haven't used it much. I am now diving into VBA deeper than before and look forward to this forum.

I downloaded and installed Excel Jeanie. Its a nice piece of software.

If I had specific questions related to a form I created in VBA. Is there a way for me to visually show the form on this forum?

Glad to be back!

For such images you would need to upload them to a file-share site and provide a link to that in your post.

I don't have a particular recommendation as I normally only require worksheet screen shots and use one of the HTML Makers.

For image files I'd look at something like PhotoBucket. That way you can post a linked image instead of a link to a file someone needs to open.

HTH,

For image files I'd look at something like

but would you really prefer an image or the actual file to work with?
If it can't be explained in a usable screenshot (far and away the better option if suitable) then I would prefer the actual file (personally I use www.box.com but Dropbox is fine).

I use images rarely and normally only if I want to put an arrow pointing to something like the module name in the VBE properties window or an image of a dialog box etc. (I personally do use Photobucket but plenty of others available (photoshoping in the arrow in the original image first when pointing))

but would you really prefer an image or the actual file to work with?
If it can't be explained in a usable screenshot..
I took the following to mean a userform, in which case I would prefer an image over the actual file, at least as a starting point.

If I had specific questions related to a form I created in VBA.

I took the following to mean a userform

So did I, but being not as good as you I still prefer the actual file so I can see easier how any codes they already have in the form interact with each other/the sheet.
An image of the form doesn't normally add for me anything more than a good description of what they are doing does.

It is one of the reasons I often skip userform questions but obviously that is due my own inadequacies :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ijat

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back