what you could do is run a query on the database from excel.
1. go to the data menu and select 'get external data'
2. select 'new database query'
3. from the list of database types, select 'ms access database'
4. browse for and select your database file
FROM THIS POINT ON, THE PROCESS IS WIZARD-DRIVEN
5. select the database table columns you want to include in your query and select 'next'
6. select filters so that only the data you want to see appears in your spreadsheet and select 'next'
7. if you want to, sort your data, then select 'next'
8. click the 'save query' button and save your query
9. select 'return the data to microsoft excel' and click the 'finish' button
10. choose where you want to place the query data and press 'ok'.
hope this helps you, good luck