Double-stack tabs in Excel?

This is a discussion on Double-stack tabs in Excel? within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; Hi! I have a worksheet that has about 30 tabs in it. Unfortunately I need all of those tabs, but ...

Cool Double-stack tabs in Excel?

Hi! I have a worksheet that has about 30 tabs in it. Unfortunately I need all of those tabs, but would like a way to view it a little easier. Is there a way to double stack/layer the tabs, so I can see them all without having to scroll through? If so - how is this accomplished? I'm using Excel 2003

Smile Re: Double-stack tabs in Excel?

Good afternoon jennwelter

...and welcome to the forum!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jennwelter View Post
    Is there a way to double stack/layer the tabs, so I can see them all without having to scroll through? If so - how is this accomplished?
    'fraid not. Best I can suggest is to download and install my add-in via the link below. Contained in this are two routines to make navigating large workbooks a little easier :
    Ultimate > Sheets > Select Sheet from List : Will place a toolbar in your environment with a dropdown list populated with all worksheets in the workbook. From the dropdown list, just click the workbook you want to go to.
    Ultimate > Sheets > Worksheet Navigator : Will place a toolbar in your environment that will show each worksheet as a button, and all buttons will be visible at once. Click a button to go to your worksheet.

HTH

DominicB
    Now available : Ultimate Add-In 2007
    Integrates directly into the Office Excel Ribbon

The Ultimate Utilities Excel Add-In (v1.52) is now available to download.
    http://www.dom-and-lis.co.uk/
    200+ New Excel tools. 30+ New Excel functions. Free!
    New! Show Autofilter Criteria

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others