Chromaticity graphs in Excel?

This is a discussion on Chromaticity graphs in Excel? within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; Has anybody got any recommendations for creating chromaticity graphs in Excel? I'm looking for a simple, configurable way to create ...

Default Chromaticity graphs in Excel?

Has anybody got any recommendations for creating chromaticity graphs in Excel? I'm looking for a simple, configurable way to create them in Excel, using either the built-in tools or a plug-in. I don't mind buying one as long as it is resonably priced. Here's the sort of thing I'm looking to create: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CIExy1931_sRGB.svg

This would be for a mixed Excel 2004/2008 environment, all running under MacOS X 10.4/10.5.

Default Re: Chromaticity graphs in Excel?

You can do this nicely with MATLAB linked through Excel. Or you can just stay in MATLAB.

Default Re: Chromaticity graphs in Excel?

MATLAB would certainly do the job, but I was hoping for a solution that didn't involve learning and configuring a new program. It would certainly benefit in the long run, but I was hoping for a simpler short-term solution within Excel.

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others