Excel won't print all pages

This is a discussion on Excel won't print all pages within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; I've never encountered this before. Let me preface that I am a 20+ year user of Excel. Currently using Excel ...

Default Excel won't print all pages

I've never encountered this before. Let me preface that I am a 20+ year user of Excel. Currently using Excel 2007.

I have 43 pages set up to print which encompasses 75 rows and 271 columns (I am using Page Break Preview when viewing the spreadsheet). Whenever I attempt to print, or review with Print Preview, only 37 pages are generated (through column #244).

There is no print area defined (only print titles). Any ideas? Thanks.

Default Re: Excel won't print all pages

try to define the print area.
    or give some more info or upload the file.
    "...it's sad that in our blindness we gather thorns for flowers..."
    winXPSP3/excel 3x2003 at work, 2003+2x2007 at home

Default Re: Excel won't print all pages

I forgot to mention that I did define the print area, and I still got the same result.

However, after looking to delete some columns - which still caused the number of pages to be short by 5 pages - I thought that the inverse may work. So I added the equivalent of 5 pages worth of columns at the end of the print area. This did the trick.

I'm still scratching my head. The sheet is all data with very little formulas. A very simple sheet, albeit a large chunk of columns. I am unable to upload due to the sensitive nature of the data.

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others