Excel 2010 Page Setup greyed out

This is a discussion on Excel 2010 Page Setup greyed out within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; I have a printer installed and Ready. I have tried changing to all different views (Normal, Page Layout, Page Break) ...

Board Regular

Default Excel 2010 Page Setup greyed out

I have a printer installed and Ready.
    I have tried changing to all different views (Normal, Page Layout, Page Break) before going to File > Print > Page Setup.
    I have tried selecting one cell (and hitting esc a few times) and I have tried highlighting the entire sheet.
    The worksheet isn't protected nor is it shared.

Every time I go to the Page Setup, Sheet tab, the following are all greyed out:
    Print Area, Rows to Repeat at Top, Columns to Repeat at Left.
    All other functionality in the Page Setup is unaffected.

Any idea of what I'm missing to be able to allow it to repeat rows at the top?

MrExcel MVP

Default Re: Excel 2010 Page Setup greyed out

Try

Page Layout ribbon tab|Page Setup group
    Hope this helps, good luck.
    Peter

- Read: Posting Guidelines, Forum Rules & FAQs
    - Want to post a small screen shot? Try one of these Excel jeanie, MrExcel HTML Maker or Borders-Copy-Paste (To test: Test Here)
    - If posting vba code, please use Code Tags - like this [code]Paste code here[/code] - or use the VBHTML Maker

Board Regular

Thanks you!

I had this problem with a report I've been doing every month for more than a year. Each month I make a new file and a big pivot table. I always use the Page Layout ribbon and Page Setup for this. When I went to add the rows to repeat setting on the current report it was greyed. This had never happened before with this Excel on this computer.

I combed through the Excel options without finding the setting, then opened some other Excel files and none of them were greyed. I looked again at the settings for my pivot and they weren't greyed! Apparently opening other excel files fixed this glitch. Entered my settings quick before this happens again!

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others