Cant Scroll or Page Down -Sheet Locked [URGENT]

BrooksTech

Board Regular
Ive created a Spreadsheet in Excel 2007. It only contains a few conditional-formats and have utilized filtering. It has been working fine for many weeks of data entry, but last week, after applying a custom filter, I can no longer scroll up or page-up/page-down, even AFTER ALL FILTERS REMOVED. The cursor will move down thousands of rows (offscreen) but the page will not move with it. When I try to navigate via the vertical slide-bar, it wont go up past C387, or at least thats what it says when I left click on it. But the row displayed at the top is ONE! Ive double and triple checked all filtering, and went to another sheet of raw data within this workbook and it scrolls just fine.

Please point out all of the places I need to check on this strange phenomenon. Please also let me know if youve heard of any known-bugs in this version. Perhaps I need to apply a patch. I need help ASAP. Thanks.

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
Ive created a Spreadsheet in Excel 2007. It only contains a few conditional-formats and have utilized filtering. It has been working fine for many weeks of data entry, but last week, after applying a custom filter, I can no longer scroll up or page-up/page-down, even AFTER ALL FILTERS REMOVED. The cursor will move down thousands of rows (offscreen) but the page will not move with it. When I try to navigate via the vertical slide-bar, it wont go up past C387, or at least thats what it says when I left click on it. But the row displayed at the top is ONE! Ive double and triple checked all filtering, and went to another sheet of raw data within this workbook and it scrolls just fine.

Please point out all of the places I need to check on this strange phenomenon. Please also let me know if youve heard of any known-bugs in this version. Perhaps I need to apply a patch. I need help ASAP. Thanks.

have you tried checking to see if Freeze Panes is on?

:)

Upvote 0
Freeze Paines

Heh, heh. You know its funny as long as Ive been doing spreadsheets (mostly in earlier versions) Ive NEVER used the freeze-paine-function. I dont know how it got stuck in that mode however Im glad it was not a bug. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back