Embed MoreFunc into excel 2010

This is a discussion on Embed MoreFunc into excel 2010 within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; I have several formulas that use the INDIRECT.EXT, but I can not figure out how to embed morefunc into the ...

Board Regular

Default Embed MoreFunc into excel 2010

I have several formulas that use the INDIRECT.EXT, but I can not figure out how to embed morefunc into the workbook using 2010.

Every one at my school will need to access this workbook, and they all use 2010. I could give them instructions on how to download the add-in, but here on campus you actually have to go into the options menu and manually insert the add-in. I have a feeling even if I give a step by step instruction guide to installing this add-in many will not be able to do it.

So I really need to embed the morefunc.

Or somehow write a macro that automatically insalls morefunc when they open the workbook.

Default Re: Embed MoreFunc into excel 2010

Quote Originally Posted by dsrt16 View Post
    I have several formulas that use the INDIRECT.EXT, but I can not figure out how to embed morefunc into the workbook using 2010.

Every one at my school will need to access this workbook, and they all use 2010. I could give them instructions on how to download the add-in, but here on campus you actually have to go into the options menu and manually insert the add-in. I have a feeling even if I give a step by step instruction guide to installing this add-in many will not be able to do it.

So I really need to embed the morefunc.

Or somehow write a macro that automatically insalls morefunc when they open the workbook.
    I don't have Excel 2010 but I do have Excel 2007 and you can't embed Morefunc in Excel 2007.

Although I don't know for certain I would think the same applies to Excel 2010.
    Biff
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

Using Excel 2002, 2007
    KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others