Hi Alpha Frog,
I hate to drag you back in, however, there was one more thing that I mentioned that would be nice if it were easy. What happens, when the title is added, is that the chart area shrinks. I want to maximize this, again for readability.
I tried to modify the code in the arrange_charts sub to be 85% of the total chart height. I got this number from recording a macro. 85% is pretty much the maximum.
Not surprisingly, I got an error 438 that this method of selection wasn't supported.Code:For iChart = 1 To .ChartObjects.Count With .ChartObjects(iChart) .Height = dHeight .Width = dWidth .Top = dTop + Int((iChart - 1) / nColumns) * dHeight .Left = dLeft + ((iChart - 1) Mod nColumns) * dWidth .PlotArea.Height = 0.85 * .Height End With
Do you have a suggestion for optimizing the chart area based on the chart height specified in cell T2 of the Charts worksheet.