System Error &H80040111(-2147221231). Class Factory cannot supply requested Class, Out of Memory

Aadhi

Dear Team,

I have designed one Project with the Excel VBA 2003 User forms. After completion of my project many users can able to run the project. but unfortunately for few users they are facing with this problem. Please help me out to come out of this problem. I am dyeing day by day because of this issue....

i have updated in the below points what the actions i have performed to fix the bug, please help me

1. I have re-registered the ActiveX Components i am using in the user form.
2. Re-rigistered the Tree View component
3. Check the system registry files all seems to be okey.
4. Finally tried to reinstall the Ms Office Package it's not worked.
5. Checked all my system updates and office updates no issues.
6. Checked my Anti Virus software is uptp date

By checking this error message not able to find the solution Google. Once i have checked this message i MSDN they have given some Package for VB6 to fix the bug in running the project in user pc. But i don't know is there any solution for Visual basic for Application. Please hele me out....

You can check this link on MSDN for more information. I hope this will help the users those who got affected due to this problem in VB 6.0
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...em-error/4207e6e3-66ad-40da-869d-6b12000a38c2

Hi Andrew,

yes i have doen all the changes and done installation in the setup, but no solution. Even i am getting the same error message. No change in Error message. Please help me....if there are any security updates specifically deny the initialization of ActiveX web components. If yes, then how i can check in user pc.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
Man I have the exact Same Problem, and It's driving me Insane! First of all, I am new to this forum as an Official registered member, but this is where I come when ever I am stuck on VBA. You guys are the Best!

My File was working perfectly and now...for an Unknown Reason, I am having the same error Andrew is referring to. My UserForms just vanished from the VBA and it only happens on my PC. I know I tried to register MSCOMCT2 and MSCOMCTL .OCX a couple of time to get back my DtPicker ActiveX which vanished for I don't know what reason...

I tried to Remove Excel, delete Registry Keys, Reinstall, Repair, Microsoft Fix it! Pretty Much everything Imaginable...but it still doesn't work. The last option I have is to Reformat my Entire PC at Work ( Which I really do not want to do ).

If you guys help find the solution, it would be amazing!

Question for Andrew: Did you try any of the recent Microsoft Security Updates? I know I made some...maybe that is the reason. If you tell me yes, it would point us to another possible root cause.

Upvote 0
I would try uninstalling any recent updates.

Thanks a lot, I think I found the solution for the Weird Error Message : System Error &H80040111(-2147221231). Class Factory cannot supply requested Class, Out of Memory

I Uninstalled the following Update: [h=1]Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in (KB2501584)[/h][h=1]Microsoft Security Advisory: Microsoft Office File Validation for Office 2003, 2007 Office, and Office 2010: April 12, 2011[/h]And the message is Gone, bye bye. No more Errors.

Now I have another problem, it seems that my Visual Basic for Application is Corrupted and I am missing my Forms. They can no longer display.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back