Circle Invalid Data excel 2013

This is a discussion on Circle Invalid Data excel 2013 within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; Is there a limit to Circle Invalid Data excel 2013 in cells (Data Tab and Validation) , as per previous ...

Default Circle Invalid Data excel 2013

Is there a limit to Circle Invalid Data excel 2013 in cells (Data Tab and Validation) , as per previous versions (2007 & 2010) is 255.
    Trevor
    I am on a learning curve of life, I know a little but like to share what I have learnt with others.
    I am using Microsoft Office 2003 to 2013
    Please remember everyone here is a volunteer, so if you have had a reply to your thread be courteous and acknowledge this.

Default Re: Circle Invalid Data excel 2013

Ok I have found the answer it is the same as previous versions, you can only circle invalid data where you set the validation to a maximum of 255, they still do not print out but you can use VBA code to get around this to circle all and then also print if needs be.
    Trevor
    I am on a learning curve of life, I know a little but like to share what I have learnt with others.
    I am using Microsoft Office 2003 to 2013
    Please remember everyone here is a volunteer, so if you have had a reply to your thread be courteous and acknowledge this.

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others