HELP! An search interface, but don't know how to finish.

This is a discussion on HELP! An search interface, but don't know how to finish. within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; Hello, Dear all I'm trying to make an interface in Excel with VBA , but don't know how to finish ...

Default HELP! An search interface, but don't know how to finish.

Hello, Dear all

I'm trying to make an interface in Excel with VBA, but don't know how to finish it.

Now I have data, I want to chose criteria and needed columns in listboxes, then selected criteria and columns could be sent into another listbox, finally data could be shown according to the selected criteria and needed columns, which are shown in the last listbox.

It seems I could not paste file in this post. If you want to see what I done, please give me your Email address, I'll send to you.

Thanks

hi
    you can post using colo's html maker below! thats a great add in for this forum.
    There is always a better way!!

******** ******************** ************************************************************************>
    Microsoft Excel - question in internet.xls___Running: xl2000 : OS = Windows Windows 2000
    (F)ile (E)dit (V)iew (I)nsert (O)ptions (T)ools (D)ata (W)indow (H)elp (A)bout
    =

E
    F
    G
    H
    I
    J
    K
    L
    M
    N
    O
    P
    ********RegioncountryManufactureravailable*column
    ********R_AmericaChinaSonycustomerID
    customerIDcustomer*namemanufacturerregioncountrystarsstatus*R_AsiaFranceMicrosoftcustomer*name
    a1aaaMicrosoftR_AmericaMexico1active*R_EuropeGermanyOraclemanufacturer
    a2bbbOracleR_AmericaUnited*States*of*America2active**IndiaLocalregion
    b1cccOracleR_EuropeFrance2stop**Mexico*country
    b2dddLocalR_EuropeGermany2active**United*States*of*America*stars
    c1eeeSonyR_AsiaChina1active****status
    c2fffMicrosoftR_AsiaIndia1stop*****
    Sheet1*

[HtmlMaker 2.42] To see the formula in the cells just click on the cells hyperlink or click the Name box
    PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS TABLE IMAGE ON SAME PAGE! OTHEWISE, ERROR OF JavaScript OCCUR.

Thanks. But I couldn't paste the button and userform I made with this program.

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others