Stacking text in one cell????

This is a discussion on Stacking text in one cell???? within the Excel Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; Hello all!! Is there any way to stack text in one single cell?? What I would like to do is ...

Default Stacking text in one cell????

Hello all!! Is there any way to stack text in one single cell?? What I would like to do is put two part names into one cell, one on top of the other. It seems like it would be possible but I just can figure it out!!

Thanks.

Example:

Part A
    Part B

Default Re: Stacking text in one cell????

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    Hello all!! Is there any way to stack text in one single cell?? What I would like to do is put two part names into one cell, one on top of the other. It seems like it would be possible but I just can figure it out!!

Thanks.

Example:

Part A
    Part B
    Have you tried using ALT + ENTER and/or Wrap Text

Thanks abunch!!! I knew It had to be simple!!!

I have similar problem but this is not my solution. With mine i want the headings to be on every page. Eg. Starting from A1 to D1, i have NO., QTY, ITEM and AMT. and have about 400 list or rows below it. How can i print to have the headings No.|QTY|ITEM|AMT fix on every A4 sheet that i print, without doing it manually.

I am waiting for the solution. Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by apakop View Post
    I have similar problem but this is not my solution. With mine i want the headings to be on every page. Eg. Starting from A1 to D1, i have NO., QTY, ITEM and AMT. and have about 400 list or rows below it. How can i print to have the headings No.|QTY|ITEM|AMT fix on every A4 sheet that i print, without doing it manually.

I am waiting for the solution. Thank you for your time
    Under Page Layout, click Print Titles. In the box for "Rows to repeat at top", select the row that contains your column titles. In your case, the column titles being A1-D1, select the top row so your Rows to repeat will be $1:$1. Click Ok. The row(s) you selected will now be repeated at the top of each page you print.

Wow! it worked perfectly
    Thanks you very much.

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others