Excel/Word mail merge to multiple recipients per merge/TO: field

bungeeee

Hi all

I have a huge list of mailboxes which all have multiple users who i need to contact. For example the data looks like this:

MAILBOX 1 USEREMAIL1
MAILBOX 1 USEREMAIL2
MAILBOX 1 USEREMAIL3
MAILBOX 2 USEREMAIL4
MAILBOX 2 USEREMAIL5
MAILBOX 2 USEREMAIL6
MAILBOX 2 USEREMAIL7

Currently im auto-filtering the data into a new sheet to get the individual box information, merging the details into a pre-written word document, using 'Send to mail recipients', pasting all of the email addresses into the TO: field, pasting the mailbox name into the SUBJECT: field and sending - so for example an email for MAILBOX 1 will be sent to users 1-3 (all copied in on the same email).

I'm looking for a way to mail merge the whole data sheet but keep this function of emailing 1 email to all relevant users within the specified mailbox (rather than the standard mail merge which sends 1 email to 1 recipient resulting in sending the users of MAILBOX 1 3 individual emails and loosing the visibility of all users) and if possible a way to include the mailbox name field in the SUBJECT: field as well.

I understand this will probably require some complicated VBA so i appreciate any assistance given. Thank you in advance.

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back