Help how can i mix this two formula in one, (excel)?

petergerardc

Hello guys how can i merge my first formula which is bellow and i want it also to do this situation: if the client already matured his loan date the due will now be ZERO(0) how can i mix the two in one formula,?

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif]this is my formula and i want it to do additional function i don't know how, ty in advance =) [/FONT]
=IF(H9="CASHADV","0",K9*7)

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
Welcome to the board. In this case it is difficult to response with out an example.

Cheers

Upvote 0
HI Petergerardc,

You need to provide more details, like your existing formula is giving 0 if H9 contains "CASHADV" Else it is multiplying K9 by 7, similarly explain what else you want ?

Regards,
DILIPandey

Upvote 0
HI Petergerardc,

You need to provide more details, like your existing formula is giving 0 if H9 contains "CASHADV" Else it is multiplying K9 by 7, similarly explain what else you want ?

Regards,
DILIPandey

Well, it's giving "0", not 0 :)

Upvote 0
Thanks for the heads-up Wigi. That was just an explanation to the OP so that he understands the point and provides more clarification.

Nice to know that you are a 3 time winner of Excel MVP award :)

Cheers :)

Regards,
DILIPandey

Upvote 0
SERVICE/PRODUCTDAILYMATURITY DATEDUE
CASHADV504/19/140

<tbody>
</tbody>
Thank you, for welcoming me, =) can you guys give me example even far from my own original formula? but will use mine as a reference?

SERVICE/PRODUCT DAILY MATURITY DATE DUE
CELL: H8 CELL:N8 CELL:AN8
CASHADV 50 4/19/14 0
My formula on DUE is below but i want it to also read the maturity date,if the date laps/matured the due will automaticaly turn to 0
=IF(H8="CASHADV","0",K9*7)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Okay.. to consider the Maturity date as well, you can update your formula as :-

=IF(AND(H8="CASHADV",AN8<TODAY()),"0",K9*7)

Not sure what you mean by "due will automatically turn to 0" but I guess that you can achieve after adjusting "0" and k9*7 in the formula.

Regards,
DILIPandey

Upvote 0
Hi sir DILIP thanks for your response,but I don't seems to make it work sir, my situation is like this, the due is *7 for daily payment for 1 to 7days and the service is named CASHPRE which accepts dailypayment. but if the service/product is CASHADV it will automatically turn the due to zero because CASHADV is monthly due,. my problem is mixing together my formula =IF(H9="CASHADV","0",K9*7) to read also maturity date which do not have anymore due because its currently in over due =)

Upvote 0
Hi sir DILIP thanks for your response,but I don't seems to make it work sir, my situation is like this, the due is *7 for daily payment for 1 to 7days and the service is named CASHPRE which accepts dailypayment. but if the service/product is CASHADV it will automatically turn the due to zero because CASHADV is monthly due,. my problem is mixing together my formula =IF(H9="CASHADV","0",K9*7) to read also maturity date which do not have anymore due because its currently in over due =)

Try this :

If the Date Today is GTE to Maturity Date, then that means the Loan is already Due. In the below code it will be a zero value, if not, then it will read the next IF condition.
Code:
[FONT=Helvetica Neue][COLOR=#000000]=IF(NOW()>=AN8,0,IF(H9="CASHADV",0,K9*7))
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Cheers
Rich

Upvote 0
Try this :

If the Date Today is GTE to Maturity Date, then that means the Loan is already Due. In the below code it will be a zero value, if not, then it will read the next IF condition.
Code:
[FONT=Helvetica Neue][COLOR=#000000]=IF(NOW()>=AN8,0,IF(H9="CASHADV",0,K9*7))
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Cheers
Rich

OMG! Im so dam happy,.. this is it. thank you sir Rich,.. and everybody tried to help me more power to you all!!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottdog129

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back