The basic rows to columns fix won't work

lilinker

Hi there. Hoping anyone can help. Below is a screenshot of data. I need to move the first 6 rows of data into one row, many columns and then be able to repeat this function for the remainder of data within my spreadsheet OR hopefully arrive at a solution where I will NOT actually have to repeat this function several hundred times.
I found some tutorials for transposing columns to rows and that did work, but I noticed when I started to perform the function again and again in my workbook that previously transposed data was apparently overwritten when I performed the next transpose function. I'm not sure why.
Does anyone think they can help? THANKS!!!!
ScreenShot2014-04-18at113027PM_zps7631031a.png

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
lilinker,

Welcome to the MrExcel forum.

1. What version of Excel and Windows are you using?

2. Are you using a PC or a Mac?

You are posting a picture. This means that if this was a problem where one needed to use your data, anyone trying to help you would have to enter the data manually. That makes no sense.

And, we can not tell where your raw data is located, cells, rows, columns, and, we can not tell where the results should be, cells, rows, columns.

Can you post a screenshot of the actual raw data worksheet?

And, can you post a screenshot of the worksheet results (manually formatted by you) that you are looking for?

To post your data, you can download and install one of the following two programs:
Excel Jeanie
http://www.mrexcel.com/htmlmaker.html

Or, when using Internet Explorer, just put borders around your data in Excel and copy those cells into your post.
See reply #2 the BLUE text in the following link:
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/about-board/444901-how-create-table-like-aladin.html#post2198045

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spamiki

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back