Multiple Loan Payments over 36 months

Andre Potgieter

I am new to this site and hope that I am doing this right. I would like to know how to lay out residual commissions over 36 months on rental payments? This would have to include new sales of rentals every month and their accumulative commissions. I am a hobbyist with excel and so these requirements might seem easy to most, however I have been searching youtube for some time now with no results. Most interesting to me is how do I get the Payments to automatically stop on 36 months while the next months payments continue until they are paid?
Something else that would help the layout of my commissions table is that each year would need to reflect one on top of the other for ease of studying sales patterns. The formulas must continue beneath each other for each consecutive year.
I have not spent any time on charts and percentages yet and that would be the next most important step. I have a small business within the MLM business of Stock Market College and having this knowledge will help tremendously.:cool:
When I know how to do these things then the real fun stuff begins. Hope that you can help me with this.:LOL:

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
Hey Andre,

Welcome to the forum! I think we are having issues visualizing your expectations; would it be possible to provide an example of what you what the sheet to look like (you can hard code numbers and describe the calculations, if that's easier).

There's a simple table building add-in on this message board (have to click 'go advanced' for it to show up in reply's), or you could take a screen shot or link us to a dropbox/google drive excel file.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THMarana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back