Insert Anchor Text from Column A into String Text in Column B

rjarauta

Good evening Forum and Happy New Year:

I am trying to insert anchor/hyperlink I have in column A inside cells that contain product descriptions.
Anchor Text I have in column A are 73 and in column B with descriptions of products I have about 1800 products.
I like to insert automatically the anchor texts inside the description so I can upload the description back into the ecommerce for Search Engine optimization pourposes.
As an example I show Column A (Anchor Text/ Hyperlink) 100% Cotton.
In column B (Description) I found manually to 100% cotton without hyperlink. I am looking for some formula or function that allows me replace the words in column B with the words with hyperlink from column A.

Thank you for any advise, Rafael.

<style type="text/css"><!-- body,div,table,thead,tbody,tfoot,tr,th,td,p { font-family:"Liberation Sans"; font-size:x-small } --> </style>
AnchorDescription
100% cotton3-ounce 60/40 cotton/polyGently contoured silhouetteOpen collar with ruffled Y-shaped slim placketFront and back darts3/4 sleeves with cuffsPearlized smoke buttons pearlized white buttons on Chambray Blue and Pink Orchid
Woven Shirts4-ounce 100% polyester interlock Wicks and dries quickly 50+ UPF rating Tag-free label Narrow ribbed collar Double-needle coverseamed neck Double-needle sleeves and hem
T-Shirts4-ounce 100% polyester interlock Wicks and dries quickly 50+ UPF rating Tag-free label Narrow ribbed collar Double-needle coverseamed neck Double-needle sleeves and hem
Accessories4.5-ounce 100% cotton Deluxe 30-singles Softstyle yarns Junior contoured silhouette with side seam Feminine double-needle 1/2 rib knit seamless collar Double-needle sleeves and hemSports Grey 90/10 cotton/poly.
Activewear4.5-ounce 100% cotton Deluxe 30-singles Softstyle yarns Seamless double-needle 3/4 neck Taped neck and shoulders Rolled forward shoulders for better fit Double-needle sleeves and hem Antique Heliconia Antique Sapphire and Sports Grey 90/10 cotton/poly.Dark Heather Heather Irish Green Heather Military Green Heather Navy Heather Orange Heather Purple and Heather Royal 35/65 cotton/poly.
Outerwear4.5-ounce 100% polyester AquaFX moisture wicking Freshcare anti-odor properties Heat transfer label Rib knit 1/2 non-topstitched collar Side seamed with tapered fit Double-needle sleeves and hem Safety Green is compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107 high visibility standards for background color
Bags4.5-ounce 100% polyester AquaFX moisture wicking Freshcare anti-odor properties Heat transfer label Rib knit 3/4 non-topstitched collar Double-needle sleeves and hem Safety Green is compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107 high visibility standards for background color

<tbody>
</tbody>

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrPJ_Harper

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back