Show Legend on secondary axis

L

Legacy 287389

Hi good people!,

I have a chart with four series. All series have "before" and "after" figures. The series names are "set 1" to "set 4". I know I can plot any of the figures on a secondary axis, for example the "before" can be on bar display, while "after" is on line display. However, I have searched but cannot find: I would like the first 3 sets on bar, "before" and "after". The fourth set displays percentages "before" and "after". I would like to see only set 4 on a secondary vertical axis. Can this be done at all?..

All and any help will be greatly appreciated...thanx guys!

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Yes it can be done no problem.

1. Create your graph for the first three series. Do it in the worksheet, not as a separate chart sheet (yet)
  2. set up the graph as you want it.
  3. Now select the fourth series, copy it (Ctrl-C) ,
  4. select the graph and
  5. paste the series into the grqaph (Ctrl-V). It will show as a new series in the same format as the others.
  6. Select the series in the graph (click on it once) and right click, 'Format Data Series' Tick the Secondary Axis option. press Close
  7. It the others are a bar and you want this one to be a line, then right click the series again and select the Change Series Chart Type... option and choose your line.

Upvote 0
Awesome!!..Thank you very very much for replying!!...I really appreciate!..Have an awesome day... :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanurai

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back