Trying to pass a class in uni! NEED HELP!!

tryingtopassthis

So i got a class that i goofed of, and i need urgent help to do this assignment until thursday.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...18615743116769

This is the link to the file and I'm going to put the tasks here... If you can help me in whichever task you can i'd be grateful. Help me pass this class and i'll be eternally grateful to you. I wouldn't be asking if i didn't have to study for other exams of course!

1-Calculate the "Sales value per order line". In the calculation be considerate of the discount to use.

2-Calculate the "Sales value to be paid by the client". The delivery cost is to be paid by the client.

3-Taking into account the delivery priority, determine, in an automatic manner, using the "Delivery" sheet, the delivery mode by order line

4- Taking into account the delivery priority and mode, determine the in an automatic manner using the "Delivery" sheet, the delivery date.

5-Determine the number of days of delivery

6-Using automatic formmating, mark the "Critical" deliveries with a red background

7- Considering the priority type of each order line, create a format in the collumn "Delivery number of days" that abide to the following rules:

-Red traffic light when Critical or High
-Yellow traffic light when Medium
-Green traffic light when Low
-Black traffic light when Not specified

8-Using the Return sheet, show the total number of returned orders

9-Using the “VLOOKUP() function and the "Return" sheet, show on the "Order" sheet and the "Returned?" collumn, the word "Yes", if the order was returned

10-Make a graphic(3d Circular) of the returned order rate. Use the "Return" and "Order-ID" sheets for information.

11-Calculate the subtotal of the sales value per order ID

12-Knowing that there are 7 types of product packages used in the expedition of orders:

12.1-Calculate the number of expeditions in value and percentage for each of these types using the CountIF() function

12.2-Make a graphic (3d Collumns) that represents the values of the previous task(12.1)

13-Using dynamic tables:

13.1-Sales value per client in euros by client type. Make a graphic(3d Circular) with the results

13.2-Sales value(in euros) by product category and subcategory. Make a graphic (3d collumns) with the results

13.3- Sales value(in euros) by product category, subcategory and product name.

13.4- Sales value(in euros) by product filtered by client type)

13.5- The ten best products in sales values(in euros)

13.6- The ten best clients in sales values (in euros)

13.7-The sales values in euros by region. Make a graph(3d circular) with the results in value and percentage

13.8-Sales value (in euros) by product by region.

Any help is appreciated.

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
So, what you are asking us is .......
You didn't study OR pay attention to you class requirements.
AND now
you want us to solve your assignment problems for you ???

If you provide input on ALL of the above questions as to what you have done so far...we MAY be able to offer assistance.
Until then, I'm guessing, your on your own !!

Upvote 0
@Michael M I would never ask anyone to do my whole assignment for me. I did this post at 6 am and i was very tired so i didn't explain myself right. Altough i'd like some input on what you can give me, as i don't have much time and have another exam on thursday.

Upvote 0
First question: how do i make a function for a cell and make it affect all the cells in the collumn?there are 8400 lines so i need an autommatic way.

Upvote 0
I would use fill down.
Fill the top cell in the column with your formula.
Either use the Name window or the cursor keys to navigate to the last cell that you want the formula in.
Press SPACE CTRL UP to select that entire range and then use Fill Down.

If you are using VBA, the .End property will substitute for the cursor keys.

Upvote 0
nevermind. i found the fill down but whenever i try to select the whole collumn, instead of the 8400 lines i'm supposed to have, i have like 100k lines. why does this happen?

Upvote 0
@Macropod I was not aware that both forums were affiliated. I'm sorry i was just trying to get the maximum number of answers i could get.

Upvote 0
@mikerickson how do i use the fill down command? i've selected the whole collumn and i press enter but it doesnt fill anything

You have to select the last cell where you want the formula, then use CTL-SHIFT-UP to select all the cells between that and the cell with the formula.

You haven't clarified if you are working in native Excel or in VBA.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back