My MrExcel.com experience

crazyeyeschase

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
First off if this is the wrong area for this I am very sorry.

Now I haven’t posted in some time now however after my recent milestone I thought I should give credit where credit is due.

I have been working on a project for some time now and this forum and its members have made this project much easier and pretty awesome if I may say so myself.

Now this project is an Economy Tool for the popular game Minecraft. If you don’t know Minecraft can be modified using plugins and other tools some of which allow for a money based economy. Minecraft has over 600+ craftable and non craftable items in the game which can all be sold using plugins.

I run a Minecraft server and got tired of trying to figure out the price of an item so I made this tool.

I wanted to share this with you all because yall helped me make it and because prior to the project my excel knowledge was very limited.

I wanted to share this tool I made with you all not because you will use it but because it shows how great this community and forum is. As I said I had little knowlage before this and if you do download the tool and test it you will see how much I have learnt.

Here is a link to the file
BBF Economy Tool 3.0.0 (unofficial)

This is a newer version and has yet been released to other admins around the world but for right now I have about 1,400 downloads.

Please give it a test and let me know what you think of it and how I might be able to do things better in the future.

The main files I would look at (they contain the most macros) would be the Settings file, All Items file, and the Banners file (Banners is pretty complex for such an easy task).

Again thank you to the forums and its members for helping me out so much during this project. I plan to continue to add new things and will be sure to post my questions here.

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back