Apps that support Excel VBA

CWBlack

I have put together a workbook that contains VBA, data validation and conditional formatting. I am hoping to use it on an android or iphone. Does anyone have experience with apps that can support these excel features?

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Hi,

I did some research last year, probably for a similar reason as you, and:

• WPS Office offers conditional formatting and data validation and is quite robust; you can have it for free on Android and iOS. This is the one I chose for my project.
  • I didn't need VBA support, so I did not check it very carefully, but do not remember any app offering it.

If you tell me more details, I can have some more specific advices for you.

Best,

J.Ty.

Upvote 0
I am using data validation to include drop down lists and the conditional formatting to hide information by using white colored text.

Upvote 0
OK, those two features will work. VBA is likely to be missing. What do you need it for? In my case, I used some additional features to compensate for the lack of macros. This is where I might be able to help you.

J.Ty.

Upvote 0
Thank for the suggestion. I have downloaded the app and it is much more flexible than others I tried. As for the macros, I am using it for an in market survey. I originally designed it with the macros hiding rows that are not applicable to the account being visited. If the account is "A" rows 10-12 are hidden, if "B" rows 13-15 are hidden, etc.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back