Excel based Tool or Program for web based submission and collection needed

bernierk

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a web based tool for project management submission and collation. Essentially I have an excel document template various people who work for competitive companies must submit to me on a monthly basis. I'm looking for something where they can submit their filled out sheet to a repository site, but not have visibility to forms their competitors have submitted. I've come across several form collecting programs, however due to the sheer volume of information being submitted I cannot reasonably ask them to fill out a web form. They have to be able to upload. The closest thing I've come across so far is Teamwork project management website. This pretty much does what I need however the user would still have to go in on each upload and make sure they select only myself as a viewer and editor on any submissions. I just see too much room for error here with users uploading completed spreadsheets viewable by everyone else. The collation of information is secondary and a welcome bonus, but not necessary as I've written a macro to compile information from several forms to one master form already and can just use that if necessary.

Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocketslinger

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back