Whats a good way to get my Dashboard up on a website?

tonywatsonhelp

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
  3. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Everyone,

Need some good advice,

I have a website and I want to place a dashboard on it or have some kind of online dashboard using the live data I have in excel,

the dashboard is public knowledge and there no problem with privacy or anything but I want the data to be updated from my excel sheet.

I have the data in atable in excel and also have a great dashboard made, I can't seam to find out how to either embed my excel dashboard into a webpage on my website or publish it to the net and have it

any ideas how this can be done, i'm a small business so the $100 per month services that I've found are not realy suitable for my needs, any ideas tip suggestions would be great as i'm just about stuck on how to do this?

thanks

Tony

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
I never heard of a way to directly link an Excel sheet to a live website. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist though. But I know that you can link an Excel file on your computer to a SQL database. And then, your "dashboard" could retrieve data from said SQL Database.

Is this something you could set up? What is the extent of your development experience? And how was the website built? (wordpress, ASP, pure html/css)

Upvote 0
Wesborland, thanks very much
Whist I was looking at your link I found details about power bi, from what it's saying I can link to excel create the dashboard in power bi and then embedded it straight into my website as html so although you didn't directly find the answer it's thanks to you that I now have a solution ? massive thank you

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back