Dubious Email from Bill Jelen

Comfy

Did anyone just get an email stating it's from Bill advertising the pre-order of a book and a link?

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
I don't know about the Led Zeppelin part, but it is a legit email. Bill is using Indiegogo to sponsor his 40th Excel Book - title XL. You can get your name in the book.

I don't know about the Led Zeppelin part, but it is a legit email. Bill is using Indiegogo to sponsor his 40th Excel Book - title XL. You can get your name in the book.

Thanks for confirming.

But I assume no share of the profits?

Regards

I"m not sure what you mean, but no.. there's no profit sharing. There are various levels you can join in on...

But I assume no share of the profits?

Regards
There are numerous rewards. Profit share is not one of them. But depending on your contributions there are various ways to increase your exposure.

It's a wonderful idea. I'm sure there are many individuals out there that are eager to contribute towards a book and be acknowledged for it.

Hi

. I wasn’t quite sure wot to make of that Email either. So good to have some clarification here. I am still not 100% sure wot it is about, but the idea to support a book from here before it comes out seems good. – maybe takes a bit of pressure off the contributors so they can concentrate on doing it good. But would be nice to think if any of the long time Regular Volunteers and “Mods” here contribute that they get somehow something out of it as reward for their amazing efforts here
. I will try (again!) to order a book and support. Not particularly interested in getting my name in it (or having “a signed copy”) – Just given up for today after an hour of trying in vain to get the “IndieGoGo” thing to take my credit card payment….

Alan

. I will try (again!) to order a book and support. Not particularly interested in getting my name in it (or having “a signed copy”) – Just given up for today after an hour of trying in vain to get the “IndieGoGo” thing to take my credit card payment….

Alan

. I just spoke to my Credit Card Company.....

. IndieGoGo have taken my money! But IndiGoGo told me that my Card was not valid. And they have not confirmed the payment.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back