My first thousand posts!!!!!!

Caribeiro77

A thousand posts....i never thought i would come this far, but i did it, and all because of my passion by learning( and also helping some folkes with a solution for their problems).
Excel is a world of possibilities and i can tell you all that i get amaized with some solutions given by some really awesome guru's arround here....
Also can tell you guys that sometimes i find myself laughing with some incredible solutions that some you give to those that "visit us" with their doubts....
Like i say in my signature, i'm here to learn every day with every one, and i can tell you guys that i learned a lot with many of you, and i hope to learn a lot more, because excel is a passion to me....
So thank you Aladin, Rick Rothstein, Barry Houdini, Jonmo1, Alphafrog, Domenic, Shg, Xor, gaz_chops, Joemo (i know that i'm missing a lot more names of wonderfull people arround here, and for that i'm sorry) for making my interest in excel growing day after day after day... and i hope to be here for another 1000 posts....

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
Hey Claudio, congrats on you milestone....we're all here for the same reason....we take a bit and we give some back...(y)

Many happy returns of the day ;)

J.Ty.

A thousand posts....i never thought i would come this far, but i did it, and all because of my passion by learning( and also helping some folkes with a solution for their problems).
Excel is a world of possibilities and i can tell you all that i get amaized with some solutions given by some really awesome guru's arround here............. and i hope to be here for another 1000 posts....

Well done Claudio,
. Like Michael said, we take a bit and we give what we can back. You’re giving back plenty these days. –
. - You’re a real member! Keep it up, (please).

Alan Elston

P.s.
( Be a bit careful not to answer a zero reply Thread too soon if you are not sure you have or can give a good answer, as it may stop the chance of someone picking it up a zero reply Thread: – ( Many regulars start their day by checking out zero reply posts ) BUT THAT IS NO Criticism. Your enthusiasm these days is exemplary for, as , (you call yourself ( not me! ) a Beginner!! ))))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmmotairi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back