using dual mmonitors with access 2007

dogdays

Office Version
  1. 2007
Win 7 64bit Access 2007
I have dual monitors and would like to be use both when developing in Access. I would like to be able to have a form in design mode on one monitor and the VBA for that form on the second monitor.
Is this possible? If yes how?

tia Jack

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
Well it doesn't really matter what is the program (Access, excel etc.) - since the form design view and the code window are both contained with the VBE window, if they are part of the same file (VBA project) there is only way this could be done (as far as I know).
The VBE window must be "restored down" (not "Maximised"). Then use the mouse to resize it (to the left or right - depending on you dual-monitor configuration) such that it is visible on the two monitors. Then within it arrange the code and design views as you like it. The only discomfort will be the difference of the resolution of the two monitors.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I would like to be able to have a form in design mode on one monitor and the <acronym title="visual basic for applications" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">VBA</acronym> for that form on the second monitor.
Is this possible? If yes how?
Yes, I do it all the time. As bobsan42 was alluding to, just take it off maximized, move it over to the other screen, then maximize it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosWin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back