Excel VBA and Macros 2007 Live Lessons Files?

jrjeffcoat64

I bought and downloaded the above video series and wondered if the sample files are available for download.

Thank You,

Jim

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
Hi Jim

Thanks for buying the LiveLessons via download. This is a brand new delivery method for the LiveLessons product, so I had to do some checking.

I checked with the publisher. They made some changes today, that will appear on Wednesday. Starting on Wednesday, you should register your product, then look for a "Access Bonus Content" link on your account page. This will lead to the link to the download files.

Bill Jelen

Bill,

Thank you for your response. I want to take a minute to thank you for all the work you've put into the Excel arena. There are many so-called gurus on the Internet, but your consistency in delivering a quality product is outstanding and sets you apart from the others. Nice Job!!!

Thank you,

Jim

Hi Jim

Thanks for buying the LiveLessons via download. This is a brand new delivery method for the LiveLessons product, so I had to do some checking.

I checked with the publisher. They made some changes today, that will appear on Wednesday. Starting on Wednesday, you should register your product, then look for a "Access Bonus Content" link on your account page. This will lead to the link to the download files.

Bill Jelen

Bill,

I'm thinking of buying the download Live Lessons, or correction my other half is buying for my Christmas. Are these lessons suitable for a total VBA newbie? other than a few tries with the macro recorder I've no macro/vba knowledge at all and was hoping this series would be something i could learn from?

Scottylad2,

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm new to the VBA world, I've used the Office products for MANY years so I'm comfortable with the software. Now that the world has turned upside down and layoffs are everywhere, I find myself wearing many hats.... including some minor programming hats. I need VBA to semi-automate processing my Excel data with macros. Basically, I had to build a quick manufacturing delivery ticket application, so my team would quit re-inventing the wheel every time we shipped something.

So, I just bought the videos recently and watch them in the background at work and home. I'm actually getting some good information out of them. The topics are petty basic so I don't feel overwhelmed with strange advanced topics like " quantum physics, arrays, and pivot tables".

The price for the video set is GREAT! I was able to download the set online, so I saved money and time.... that's a win-win in my book. You really can't go wrong with this purchase!

Good Luck!

Jim Jeffcoat

Hi again Jim
Got the Live Lessons downloaded and trying to make sense of everything. May need to watch some parts more than once!

Thanks for the info

Hello. I have access to "Excel VBA and Macros with MrExcel (Video Training)" through Safaribooksonline.com, but the Lesson files are missing. Where can I get these files? Anyone? Or it would be greatk if Mr. Excel can upload the file to Safaribooksonline.com.

I have the lessons as well which i purchased as a download but I'm in the same boat. Mr Excel responded to my query saying they are available as bonus material once you register the disc, but my download hasn't given me that option.

Disapointed they aren't being made available, can easily
Provide proof of purchase if that would enable them to be sent. I'm sure the videos make much better tuition if you have the material required to practise

Thanks. Hopefully we get a response soon. I submitted a case to safarionline as well.

I have also bought the Excel VBA and Macros 2007 Live Lessons as a download from Quepublishing.com instead of (download code for lessons)bonus material they have given me 35% off next purchase. I would rather have the code. There is no link for code and i have registered the product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adamsxl

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back