Help me choose between ebook and Hardcopy of Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA

Course

Board Regular
Which is the better option between the ebook and hard copy versions of Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA.

Does the ebook contain additional learning materials and does everything display correctly.

I have seen one reiew on Amazon where the ebook didnt display correctly when using Kindle.

Would the ebook have an advantage over hardcopy when working on an excel workbook.

Thank you

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
That's not a MrExcel product, so we can't answer that question. You should try asking elsewhere.

Personally I prefer the printed books as I find them easier to 'navigate' and flip between the contents, index and chapters.

I have many eBook versions for reference/portability purposes (at work) and to view them I have an ICARUS eXceL 9.7" eReader that is an ideal size for what I need and it also has a number of very useful features - but they are expensive at around £300. It does not just support PDFs - you can view EPUB, PDF, FB2, MOBI, PRC, TXT, RTF, HTML, HTM, CHM, PDB, DJVU, DJV, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, ZIP, MP3, WMV, JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF format files.

It would of course be possible to have the PDF versions of eBooks on a USB memory stick.

My wife has a Kindle for reading novels and I know that it would not be suitable for the books that I read. The iCarus eXcel displays them perfectly (but not in colour) and I can also open any sample files that have been made available.

Thanks for the reply Derek, Ive ordered the printed Book.

I contacted the author and he said the printed book is much better value than the ebook. There is an issue with the ebook not displaying properly on Amazon Kindle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdusw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back