Colo's Excel HTML Maker Error: 52

BORNintoMUSIC

BORNintoMUSIC,

Welcome to the MrExcel board.

We can not work with your graphic.

Please post a screenshot of your sheet(s), what you have and what you expect to achieve, with Colo's HTML Maker.
http://www.puremis.net/excel/downloads.shtml

Instructions for using "Colo's HTML Maker":
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89356
I downloaded the added the plugin and when I try to export a selection to HTML it returns with (1) Error:76 and Several Error:52 messages. After I press ok to the Error 52 messages, it then returns with the follow error:
Error-2147023673. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Brandon

Last edited:
It's hard to tell what some of the errors could be from (at least for me). You could also try Excel Jeanie; some people on the board prefer that to the HTML Maker--and it seems to have more consistent results.

Also, just for the record: there is absolutely nothing wrong with the post you made. You are perfectly welcome to post images such as you did. However, a lot of people who answer questions on the board prefer if the sample data is included in the post (such as an HTMl example would be) so they can copy and paste the sample data. You can't copy and paste from the image :)

It's hard to tell what some of the errors could be from (at least for me). You could also try Excel Jeanie; some people on the board prefer that to the HTML Maker--and it seems to have more consistent results.

Also, just for the record: there is absolutely nothing wrong with the post you made. You are perfectly welcome to post images such as you did. However, a lot of people who answer questions on the board prefer if the sample data is included in the post (such as an HTMl example would be) so they can copy and paste the sample data. You can't copy and paste from the image :)

Cool thanks for the help! Unfortunately I'm at work and Excel Jeanie requires you to install the program, which I do not have the privileges for. Hmm, is there anything else you can recommend?

Thanks

You could upload a dummy sheet with your sample data and link to the file...though that's probably not allowed from work, either ;)

I suppose as a last resort, you could just copy/paste the sample data into the post. It may not look pretty or keep the formatting, but the data would be there.

You could upload a dummy sheet with your sample data and link to the file...though that's probably not allowed from work, either ;)

I suppose as a last resort, you could just copy/paste the sample data into the post. It may not look pretty or keep the formatting, but the data would be there.

Thank you! I'll repost under my original thread with unformatted data, lol! Hopefully someone can use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back