Project or library not found!

sal21

... I have make a sheet with a botton to link a macro in VB for Excel, on my pc all is ok! but in another pc i recive this message: Project or library not found!
this is a big problem for my factory.
Please the solution.

note:
in my factory all pc are installed in standard mode, same Ofiice, same Win200, ecc...

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
You may find that the library references you have installed on your PC are not the same as those on the other, and that the macro you're running is using some of these "unreferenced" libraries on the 2nd PC.

First thing to do is to look on your own PC, go to the Visual Basic Editor and from the toolbar select Tools - References. Take down those libraries that are ticked and then go to the other PC and do the same thing. I would hazard a guess that one of the libraries will not be ticked. Tick it and then try running the macro and see what happens.

If this is the problem then there are ways of automatically inserting the library reference when another PC opens up the workbook so you avoid this problem, but to be fair I don't know the code offhand. I am sure one of the MVPs will do though.

If this isn't the problem - sorry!

Luke

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwindels

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back