Password protect single worksheet
Posted by Spencer on October 16, 2001 9:06 AM
1. User opens spreadsheet.
2. Spreadsheet has four tabs.
3. User selects to view fourth tab (P&L).
4. Before able to view, user is prompted for a password.
5. If user enters correct password (airline), then allowed to view worksheet, else error message "incorrect password".
6. This password check happens each time the file is opened, but if the password is entered correctly once, then the password is not checked during the rest of file session.
Thanks in Advance!