!!!10 hours of excel in one day!!!

kylefoley76

i woke up at 12, took an hour to take a shower and eat, then for the next 11 hours it was pure excel with a one hour to break to go buy food and eat it. all my excel work was purely voluntary by the way.

i'm going to bed so if anyone comments they won't see a reply.

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
I do that everyday. But then, we are on Windows 3.11 (or it seems like it most days) so it takes 4 hours to turn my PC on.

not really, i'm working on a big project that will really get my career boosted.

Ive been doing 10 hours a day in excel / access for the last 3 months.
You know what i have learned over the last 3 months????
There is not limit to the amount of curse words one can put in a sentence when thinking about microsoft office design flaws.

trying to figuring out if excel can started on unix operating system so my sitting for excel work most 12 hours per day but without excel. ant they are not boosting my career but screwing my career for not getting work done on excel but i do no work with excel even if excels open for 12 hours nonstop and in my dream too.......

trying to figuring out if excel can started on unix operating system so my sitting for excel work most 12 hours per day but without excel. ant they are not boosting my career but screwing my career for not getting work done on excel but i do no work with excel even if excels open for 12 hours nonstop and in my dream too.......
:confused: This man sounds more like someone who's been excelling nonstop for 14 hours ... or make that 40 hours :biggrin:
(about that unix system, try OpenOffice.org instead - it will work with your unix variants. I don't think Excel does, unless you mean Microsoft Office for the Mac).

I usually do quite a lot of excel hours in a day too... it can get quite taxing, but I do enjoy using it so it really depends what it is I'm doing. For a couple of months last year I had this terrible data entry type work I needed to do (due to another department's mess) & I had to read it off of what seemed like an endless amount of spreadsheets... that was pretty awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelknuckles

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back