10 pin bowiling league

mouse detective

hi i am johining a 10 pin bowling league in september and would like to know how to setup a sheet so i can put in 3 games scores and get a aveage and a date
Can someone please help me out.
I am new to spredsheets and have been trying for a long time
thanks
Robert innes
ps please email at robert.innes@sympatico.ca
thanks again

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
Hello mouse detective,

Welcome to the Board. I struggled with this same issue for years and finally created a spreadsheet where I could input the date, scores, the lane we bowled on, etc. The spreadsheet would calcuate the season average, high score, etc.

Then, after doing all that work, I found a FREE product on the internet that was even better. In addition to the above, it tracks your average on each pair of lanes, what percentage of your games are in the 150's, 160's, etc and the same percentages for series, etc. If you want to go to the trouble to input the data, it also can track your percentage of spare conversions. It is many times better than what I created for myself. It also is set up for leagues that bowl 4 and 5 games as well as three games.

When you first set it up for your league, it will ask you how many teams are in the league, how many weeks you bowl, and on what lane your league starts. So you might have to wait until after you bowl the first week to set it up. But go ahead and download it, play around with it, and become familiar with how to use it. It is really a great tool to keep up with your bowling stats.

The best part, of course, is it is free! I have included a link to the site below. I used it when I bowled, and highly recommend it. Good luck with the spreadsheet and your game!

http://www.bowlingfans.com/downloads/stattracker.shtml

----dave

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back