2010 32bit crashes in 2013 64bit

WilliamWu

Hello All

I've developed an application in Excel 2010 32bit.
It has 20+ spreadsheets containing data and equations, and I've created userforms to enter the data for those spreadsheets. These userforms consist primarily of text boxes. You enter the data in the text box and then click a command button that calls a Sub Routine which transfers that data to the spreadsheets. I use a For/Next loop to transfer the data to the spreadsheets. I also use a For/Next loop to return some of the results from the spreadsheets back onto the userform.

My problem now is that it runs perfectly on Excel 2010 32bit, the userforms activate and unload with no errors. But it crashes when I try activating the userforms in Excel 2013 64bit. Is this normal? I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

I've included an example of the code that I use in the userforms. When the userform activates, the code displays the results in the spreadsheet in 42 textboxes. The results are in a vertical table, hence the loop function. The code to transfer the data to the spreadsheet, follows the same structure.

Code:
Option Explicit

Dim WS as worksheet
Dim ID As Integer
Dim RowStart, ColumnStart As Integer

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

Set WS = Thisworkbook.Sheets("Data1")

End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()

Call LoadResults

End Sub

Private Sub LoadResults()

RowStart= WSCharInput.Range("InputRow").Row
ColStart= WSCharInput.Range("InputRow").Column

If lbl_ProjectName.Caption = "No Project" Then 

For ID = 0 To 41
    Me.Controls("TextBox" & ID).Value = vbNullString
    Next

Exit Sub
End If

For ID = 0 To 41
Me.Controls("TextBox" & ID).Value = WS.Cells(RowStart + ID, ColStart).Text
Next

End Sub

Thanks

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicky736

This Week's Hot Topics

• Change military grades into rank
    Afternoon all Need help with formula that will change military rank (i.e. 1, 2, 3 into Amn, A1C, SrA). Running IF formula that does not work...
  • VBA COUNTIF SOLUTION
    Hi The following are the errors spread across the several columns from E to Q ie. 13 columns across several sheets with more than 500 rows per...
  • INSERT ROW WITH SPECIFIS TEXT IN A COLUMN
    Hi All! How can identify that that the row to be inserted has to be inserted before 1st row with specific text in column F. If I record the...
  • Auto-Create a monthly Sign in sheet for preschool students
    The image below is what each page looks like. Above is space for the "Child Name" "Month" "Class" School days are obviously Monday-Friday but...
  • VBA vlookup multiple results
    Hi folks, Hopefully someone out there can help. I have a list to vlookup which works (ish). the lookup only picks up the first instance of the...
  • Extract values for earliest/latest times
    I am trying to put together a formula to get the earliest start time, the latest end time from column A for each person in Column B-F without the...