3 week look ahead schedule

Lewellymoss77

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
if you would be so kind to offer a piece of guidance this would be great. this is my look ahead schedule for work, and i would like to be able to have the dates in these three weeks auto populate when i fill out the "week ending" box i created in cell x7. as you can see, i have it programmed to fill in the one sunday that the first week ends. ive subscribed to your channel among many others and i cant find a video that explains this. it seems to me it would be maybe an "IF" function? any help would be appreciated.
excel doc.jpg

yes i got it to work!! Thank you!! I will now work on a six week version and see if I can amend the code myself. Is there any way to lock all code in the cells so when i pass it along to my foremen they cant delete whats programmed just by pressing the delete button when they are trying to just delete data that they input?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
is there a way to lock the programming in to the cells where my crew size populated at the bottom so people dont erase the cells formulas by pressing the delete button?

Upvote 0
That is a different question unrelated to your original question here, so it should be asked in a new thread. ;)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rik81h

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back