2. 2021
  3. 2019
  4. 2016
  5. 2013
Platform
  1. MacOS
  2. Mobile
  3. Web
1. I have noticed that your website doesn't always load. I have tried power cycling all devices as I have tried accessing it on phone, table, laptop and iMac with no success. Leave it 18 - 24 hours I can get back in? Any thoughts
2. I am using excel Excel 365 on mac and store the files in my Google drive. If I have created a file on my phone (and it isn't Google sheets it is excel) and I am using standard formulas for example sumif when I open the file on my iMac I am getting errors in my formulas
3. Is there a way to trigger the array function from a device because pressing Control+Shift+Enter is not an option when you technically don't get the keyboard
4. Do you have courses to help take people with knowledge to expert users?

Thanks

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
Generally, I think it is better to keep separate, unrelated questions in different posts.
If you post them individually, I think you will get more responses.
The danger of posting 4 different questions in one post is that many people will not reply at all if they don't think they can answer all 4 of your questions.

I will address questions 1 and 4.

1. Occassionally (especially on weekends), there may be an update that briefly affects the website loading, but typically, the website loads pretty fast without issues (I have noticed a few brief glitches the past week, but they did not seem to last very long). If it is something that you are constantly experiencing, it may be something on your end (connection, browser, security settings/software, etc).

4. MrExcel doesn't really have "courses" (Bill does do seminars for hire, though), but MrExcel has published a number of books (hardcopy and online) that can help you with that, depending on what it is you are looking for. See: Products

For your other two questions, I would recommend posting them individually to the "Excel Questions" forum (Excel Questions).
Be sure to include detailed information (i.e. post the formulas that are returning errors, etc).

Upvote 0
Thanks, I gave up on the errors and went the long way round so sorted it myself. I have most of the books and just thought maybe there was a course option. I think I just need to challenge myself and sit back and plan the spreadsheet first before jumping in.

Thanks anyway

Upvote 0
Thanks, I gave up on the errors and went the long way round so sorted it myself. I have most of the books and just thought maybe there was a course option. I think I just need to challenge myself and sit back and plan the spreadsheet first before jumping in.

Thanks anyway
If in interests you, there are various of online tutorials/courses that may interest you that you can find with a Google Search.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back