8 Hours TAT Calculations

DurgaGireesh

Hi Experts,

i want to calculate 8 hour TAT

Senerio:-Working Hours 8:00:00 Am to 5:00:00 PM and Sat and Sunday Week off

if i received one file at May/30/2018 9:30:00 AM for this we should calculate 8 hours TAT (Ex:-i have received one file at May/30/2018 9:30:00 AM for this file tat is next day May/31/2018 8:30:00 AM is end time).currently iam doing manully i need formula for this senerio.

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
if i received one file at May/30/2018 9:30:00 AM for this we should calculate 8 hours TAT (Ex:-i have received one file at May/30/2018 9:30:00 AM for this file tat is next day May/31/2018 8:30:00 AM is end time).currently iam doing manully
How is your date laid out? Is the date and time all in one cell or split between two cells?

Whichever it is, tell us the column or columns they are in.

Also tell us how the answer should be laid out... all in one cell or split between two cells.

Upvote 0
Hi Ricks,

i will capture received time and date manully so for that i need to calculate 8 hours tat so i need end time .

Upvote 0
Hi Rick,

We need a formula. Below listed is the tracking system which we follow.

Sample IDAssigned ToSubmitted DateTypeFinal TAT Time
123456California6/1/2018 7:24SA

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Upvote 0
Hi Rick,

We need a formula. Below listed is the tracking system which we follow.

Sample IDAssigned ToSubmitted DateTypeFinal TAT Time
123456California6/1/2018 7:24SA

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>
You said your working hours are 8am to 5pm, but your example shows you receiving the file before the start time. Should the 8 hour turn-around be calculated from 8am for such a file?

Upvote 0
Thats an example.
:confused: I know it was an example, but I don't know how to handle it which is why I asked my question. The reason I had to ask my question is because I, as well as the other volunteers in this forum, know absolutely nothing about your work or its requirements. If you don't tell us what we need to know to answer your question, we ask follow up questions of our own. If you do not answer them in detail, then we will still not know how to answer your question. So, with that said, please go back to Message #6 and read my question again and then answer it (otherwise I will not be able to help you).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hengshankouniuniu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back