Access Query

mikeymay

I am wanting to return all records in an Access table that meet a query criteria.

The query I have built via VBA code is -
SELECT ID, Price, QtyOut, ValueOut, InStock, ValueInStock, Allocated FROM GoodsIn WHERE Item = '9oz Squat Plastic Cup' AND DateIn <# 22/08/2019# AND Allocated = False ORDER BY DateIn ASC, QtyIn ASC

There are 2 records in the table that meet the criteria but the query is only returning 1 record.

I am using the following to open and read the recordset
Code:
rsQuery.Open strQuery, cnConnection, adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic
I have used this code before to return all matching records so I am at a bit of a loss as to why this is n't working.

Any insights provided would be hugely appreciated.

TIA

xenou

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
The query looks okay except I'm not used to seeing boolean False as a value in Access query. Access uses numeric values to store true and false (-1 and 0 respectively). Otherwise, you'd probably have to post your code and some sample data in order to debug and test this.

mikeymay

Thanks for the input all. I managed to get this to work without fixing anything so not entirely sure why it didn't work initially.

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Importing multiple excel files into one spreadsheet
    Hi, I'm trying to import multiple excel files (with the same format into a single spreadsheet) so that each day's file is listed underneath the...
  • find many based on a certain criteria
    good evening, I hope someone can help me? I have a workbook sheet 2 contains lots of data.... I would like to be able to find anything on sheet...
  • How to copy multiple rows using If
    Hi all, I'm very new to VBA and have written this simple code to copy certain cells if a certain cell within that row contains any data. I need...
  • VBA If statement
    Dear All, I have two dates, where I'd like a message box to pop, if the dates are between this criteria. [CODE] sDate1 = #10/1/2019#...
  • Text Format
    I have a sheet for user to keyin the data. The format of the data can be 451 / 1903, 0012 / 9908 or 00287 / 0099. The number after the "/" is...
  • Macro to copy values across rows and transposing them and add the user id
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Hi,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New...