Access Report: How to remove dropdown arrow from view

VorLag

Board Regular
I have a database that I want to report out on. In the database is a field with a dropdown menu so that users can't just enter whatever they want and possibly mess up calculated fields in the tables. In the report though, I have the dropdown menu as a field that I want to show, but I want to just show the text, not the combo box with the highlight.

zpSZ1Ky.png

How can I change the settings to just show plain text instead of a combo box with the highlight?

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
I think you're printing a form. It's better to make a report based on the form, then print that.

Upvote 0
I think you're printing a form. It's better to make a report based on the form, then print that.

This isn't a form. It's a report. The form is separate and shows only one field at a time. The report shows what I filter on (I've added a popup message to include a filter), but since a few fields are drop-downs, I am getting the highligting on the item selected from that dropdown instead of the plain text. I want to remove the highlighting completely.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arle8907

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back