Account Email Change

Ark68

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I received notice that my account email needed updating. I'll say it did. That email that it presented me with was at least 15 years out of date, and I'm surprised I got this far. When I tried to change it to the one I have been using since, it advised me it was already in use. Could my account have two email addresses associated to it? It seems odd that I woulds still be recognized by my old email, and using my new one since might explain why I was unable to use it again. ATo post this I had to use another redundant email, so if I could somehow get access (or delete) the accounbt associated with my preferred amail, that would help.

So that we can investigate and yet not publish publicly any of your old or new email addresses, can you use the 'Contact us' link at the bottom right of the forum and provide clear details about the issue under the 'Registration problem' option?
As best you can, provide details of what email addresses you have used for MrExcel and approximately when you used them, including the one you have used now.

Thanks Peter. Done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back