Active X droop-down boxes not functioning on spreadsheet

Ranger9348

Hi All,

I have a spreadsheet with Active X drop-down boxes, which has been operating sucessfully on several computers, but now, it will not operate on 2 of them. The drop down boxes are not selectable and when I look at the code, it has stopped at the line:
Me.ComboBox1.ListIndex = -1
Can anyone let me know why this line has caused a problem after all this time?
Thanks in advance for any help given.

Bill

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

Ranger9348

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I deleted the .exd files, but I still have the same problem.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wedloski

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...