Activex button not working

mtheriault2000

Hello

I had this problem since a long time. I decided to resolved it Activex button on my sheet are not working. Each time I use one of them, It show that I select them like if I want to modify them. They don't execute their task.

Excuse my English

Martin

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.

RoryA

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
365, 2019, 2016, 2010
Platform
Windows, MacOS
The most likely problem is an office update changing the fm20.dll library. Read the instructions here for some steps to try and resolve the issue (the parts about deleting .exd files are the most likely): Office Update breaks ActiveX controls | Excel Matters

If at all possible, use Form controls instead as they are a lot more stable.

mtheriault2000

Post your code
Exemple. I got many button like this one. All activex function are not working. All other macro work flawlessly

Private Sub SpinButton19_Change() On Error Resume Next
Allowspin = True
SpinChange = SpinButton19.Value - 10
Value1 = LongLimitEntry_.Value
Value1 = Value1 + ((SpinChange) * Worksheets("Data_In_Out").Range("BigPipMouvementPerClick").Value)
LongLimitEntry_ = Value1
SpinButton19.Value = 10
Allowspin = False
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

Logit

I agree with RoryA ...

Change the ActiveX button to a regular CommandButton.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maluenmaluen19

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...